“All disease is curable, but the cure can only be found in the body.”Unknown
I saw a post on FB that inspired this article. It said, “y’all, please go get vaccinated. I don’t want to lose any more friends.” In a world ruled by propagandized and weaponized fear, I would like to bring the focus back to the facts. COVID-19 is no more harmful than the seasonal flu, with a similar mortality rate for young, healthy adults and children. Your loved one didn’t die FROM COVID-19. They died WITH COVID-19. COVID-19 isn’t to blame. It was the obesity, the Hypertension, the Type 2 diabetes, and the weakening of the immune system that accompanies older age that killed your loved one. It is not my intent to sound insensitive and callous to the extreme grief this pandemic has caused all of us. I too have lost loved ones who had COVID-19. But I had to be truthful with myself and accept that disease wracked their bodies to begin with.
Robert F. Kennedy explains that COVID-19 is a “highly transmissible biological trigger that magnifies and intensifies preexisting chronic diseases and comorbidities”. Dr. Mercola explains, “But in reality, COVID-19 appears to be a highly contagious, dangerous, lab-manufactured ‘trigger’ for the preexisting conditions of an aging and increasingly chronically ill population. The virus itself isn’t the primary cause of most COVID-19 hospitalizations and fatalities”.
Americans are the unhealthiest population in the industrialized world and as a result have a greater risk of COVID-19 becoming a bona-fide trigger. And you know what they say, “When White America catches a cold, Black America catches pneumonia.” While the Black community seems to have been struck with COVID-19 like a Biblical plague, let’s face the facts. As a people, we were unhealthy to begin with. So unhealthy, that COVID-19 became the final straw that broke our proverbial back; our dis-eased bodies, minds, and spirits.
Let’s look at some statistics about COVID-19
- “80% of COVID-19’s victims were 65 or older, with almost all suffering from preexisting chronic diseases”
- “94 % of death certificates for COVID-19 list a number of comorbidities, including diabetes, obesity, heart disease, lung disease, kidney disease and dementia”
- “People with obesity who caught the coronavirus were twice as likely to end up in the hospital and nearly 50% more likely to die of COVID-19”
- “As of August 26, 2020, only 6% of the total COVID-19 deaths in the US had COVID-19 listed as the SOLE cause of death on the death certificate. The remaining 94% had an average if 2.6 health conditions that contributed to their deaths”
- “The average person’s chance of surviving an encounter with SARS-CoV-2 was 99.991%”
- “Persons under 40 had an infection fatality ratio of 0.01%”
- “COVID-19 presents basically no threat to children, youth, and students, and very little threat to people in good health of any age”.
COVID-19 isn’t the problem. Our diseased bodies, weakened immune systems, and weary worn spirits are the problem. A friend told me that her mother’s doctor told her that because she has COPD, if she got COVID-19 she wouldn’t survive. Is COVID-19 the issue or her COPD? Our loved ones didn’t die from COVID-19. They died WITH COVID-19. It is time we take back our health, and reclaim our birthright to be healthy, happy, and whole. It is time that we become our own health advocates and begin to leverage the healing, restorative power of Intermittent Fasting. Join me on the Underground Railroad to health, TFL28.com. We leave on February 7, 2022.
The statistics listed above are quoted from the book, The Truth About COVID-19: Exposing the Great Reset, Lockdowns, Vaccine Passports and the New Normal by Dr. Joseph Mercola and Ronnie Cummins. A must read.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Self-Published Author- Rose Gold PackageProduct on sale
Self-Published Author-Silver PackageProduct on sale
Self-Published Author- Bronze PackageProduct on sale
Establishing A Blog- Rose Gold PackageProduct on sale
Establishing A Blog-Silver PackageProduct on sale
Establishing A Blog-Bronze PackageProduct on sale
Intermittent Fasting for the Melanin RichProduct on sale
Confessions of an Emotional Eater: 7 Ways to Gain Freedom Over Your ForkProduct on sale