“The science of medicine can never replace the art of healing”
Dandelion leaf is one of my favorite herbs to work with. It is an outstanding healing herb! Some view dandleions as a nuisance; a weed, something to get rid of. But for the herbalist and the healer, the dandelion is a treasure. Dandelion has both medicinal and magical properties.
Benefits of Dandelion Leaf
- Aids in divination and prophetic dreaming
- Helps with digestion and complaints with the liver
- High in plant estrogens
- Regulates and normalizes reproductive hormone production
- Aids the kidneys in eliminating excess water and toxins from the system
- Helps relieve menstrual bloating, PMS, and breast tenderness
- Rich source of vitamins A and C, iron, calcium, and potassium
Melanin Rich Wellness Recommendation
Every month, drink 2-3 cups of dandleion leaf tea everyday for 2 weeks. Then give your body a break for the remaining 2 weeks from the dandelion leaf tea. This is a great way to remove toxins from the liver and kidneys.
Leave a Reply